Here are some sites relating to the Labyrinth.
- The labyrinth of St. Paul’s Anglican Church
- To experience a sand labyrinth, check in with Les Blydo.
- For British Columbia there’s a lovely book to take on your next road trip. Labyrinths of British Columbia by Aryana Rayne.
- To find a labyrinth near you and for lots more information, check the labyrinth finder at The Labyrinth Society.
- In 2010 I took the Veriditas Labyrinth Facilitator’s Training, and I am now a Certified Labyrinth Facilitator.